Features and Benefits.
The starter features a TeSys LC1Kxx contactor, 1 TeSys LR2k thermal relay (depending on model), 1 green "On" button, 1 red "Stop / Reset" button and an indicator light.
- LE1, LE2 range: contactor + overload Relay Up to 37 KW.
- Available in Reversing and Non-reversing starters
- Conforms to standards IEC 60947-4-1
- IP 65 degree of protection.
- Ambient air temperature: operation from -5°C to +40 °C.
- For supply voltages between 380 and 440 V the Control circuit is pre-wired between phases. For other supply voltages the control circuit must be wired by the customer.
- Overload relay must be ordered separately except LE1M pre-configured range.
- Operating positions are the same as contactors.
- Enclosure is made from - LE2 K and LE D09-D35 in Polycarbonate, LE D40A-D65A in Sheet Steel.
- Ingress Protection (IP)
- Self-extinguising ABS
- Operating Temperature
- -5 to + 40°C
- Screw terminals
- Mounting method
- Wall mounting