NITOFLON Tapes NO.970-2UL, NO.970-4UL, NO.9700UL consist of glass-cloth and coated Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) resin on both sides. The products offer excellent chemical resistance, electrical / mechanical strength, lubrication, weather-resistance, heat-resistance, and adhesive-free property.
Three types are available depending on PTFE impregnation weight and production processes.
No.970-2 UL : Standard
No.970-4 UL : High Impregnated type
No.9700 UL : Ultra High Impregnated (Surface Smooth type)
- The products are coated with stable molecular structure of PTFE. They are unaffected by virtually almost industrial chemicals and solvents.
- The products remain stable in wide temperature range from -100 deg. C up to +260 deg. C.
- Having low dielectric constant and dissipation factor, the products can be used in comprehensive range of frequencies.
- The products are unaffected by humidity, visible lights/ultraviolet lights, and microorganisms. Dirties/dusts/foreign materials can be easily eliminated.
- The products have the lowest friction coefficient among all solid materials, giving excellent autolubrication property. Also offer adhesion-free property and good reliability
- For releasing from molding
- For heat-sealing packaging materials
- For conveying belts in food processing
- For paper conveying belts in copiers
- For wire and cable structural materials
- Operating Temperature
- Tape thickness (mm)
- Base Material
- PTFE impregnated glass cloth
- Dark brown